Campo das Cebolas was once a lively and noisy square, a pure market place. Nowadays, it is an historical and touristic square that has gained a neuralgic sense in the city of Lisbon. Located just two minutes walk from the cruise terminal, this building's windows can contemplate the arrival and departure of the boats in Tagus river and the sound of the seagulls. It will be deeply rebuilt in order to introduce higher levels of safety and comfort that a building and place like this require.
- The building was bought in early 2018.
- Reabilita's team is developing the architecture project inhouse since May 2018. Its completion remains unknow due to many issues related to archeology and municipality approvals.
- Located in the heart of Lisbon's historic center, this building is an interesting victim of time, suffering from such changes that its original identity, organization and structure are today a mirage.
- The rehabilitation works will be profound, in terms of architecture, construction and history. It is required that the intervention is structural in all the functional aspects of the building, and that the architectural project reconstructs an idea of a central building, with urban, commercial and social responsibilities.
- Cebolas 24 will be an hotel consisting of apartments with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms, with views over both Campo das Cebolas and Largo Marquês de Lavradio, which enters the heart of Alfama.