In a prime business area of Lisbon, between Avenida da Liberdade and Largo do Rato, you will find two bourgeois mansions from the late XIX century. The rehabilitation of one of these palaces, originally a three-storey house, included the full restoration of its original stuccowork, which ennoble its walls and ceilings.
- The rehabilitation works of the building took place between April 2016 and April 2017, under the direction of the contractor PMJ
- The architectural project and construction works always seeked to maintain the artistic and architectonic value of the building’s original features
- A new roof was built, the facades and structure were rehabilitated, with extension of the last floor into a mezzanine. The building was also endowed with new building infrastructures, new wooden window frames, kitchen and sanitary facilities
- The existing masonry, worked ceilings, carpentry and part of the original wooden floors were very carefully maintained and restored
- The building was placed in the rental market in 2017 and is currently occupied